We can open again!
We are thrilled and delighted to see you all back at the studio!
There are a few rules we need to follow at the studio:
- There is a compulsory rapid test, a full vaccination proof or a proof of a full recovery from covid. The rapid test may not be older than 24 hours. We also offer self-tests at the studio for the cost of 5 € or you can bring your own and do it at the studio. (If you like to do the test at the studio, you have to be there at least 15 minutes before class starts).
- We are currently allowed take a maximum of 14 participants, which means that you must sign in on the doodle list beforehand in order to reserve your place. And please be mindful of the limited spaces and remove your name from the list if you won’t be able to come, so someone else can take your place.
- You can still visit some of the classes via zoom * (see timetable), for this you no longer have to register with doodle.
- The distance rules continue to apply, there are markings on the floor for your mats.
- We have air cleaning machines to filter the air in the studio.
- Please continue to bring your own mat, we still can not provide you with a studio mat.
- And please come to the studio wearing a mask. It can then be removed for your yoga practice.
Anybody can join classes without a contract at the studio. You can join live or via zoom.
Please get your ticket before you put your name on the Doodle List.
You can buy tickets in the shop, for example: 5 Class Pass / 5 Class Zoom Pass / 10 Class Pass / 10 Class Zoom Pass / Drop In / Zoom Drop In.
If your have any questions or you need the zoom link, email us and we will provide further details.
To find out which classes are available on Zoom, please check the current schedule PDF above.
This individual form of practice allows the supportive attention on the student’s individual needs and possibilities. Mysore classes reflect the essence of the Ashtanga Yoga practice. Each student is practicing in his/her own rhythm, listening to the sound of the breath and the attention is turned inward. In this way yoga becames a meditation through movement.
The teacher supports with individual “hands-on adjustments”, thus correcting and helping them to learn the asanas of the series with all details. Open to all levels of practitioners, beginners are welcome.
Sunday Led Class
to attend this class you should have established a regular Ashtanga Yoga practice and you should be familiar with the “Primary Series” at least until Navasana (boat position).
A gentle guided class, with the focus on relaxation and on grounding yourself during the practice. It is a balance to the demanding practice of Ashtanga Yoga and everybody is welcome to join and to experience a different way to practice Yoga.
Yin Yoga is a quiet practice which emphasizes on holding longer time in each pose while encouraging the entire body to relax. The stretch is passive and we are using the weight of the body to provide traction to the tissues, especially deep connective tissues in-between muscular layers and the surrounding joints. Typically, each pose is maintained for 3 to 5 minutes. Yin Yoga targets the joints by encouraging more opening and spaciousness in each joint. Therefore, people usually feels more freedom of movement after each practice. The body also naturally feels lighter and more relax.
This class is a Led Class that will be slightly different each week, with reaccuring elements. The class focuses on core strengthening and hip opening. We will explore familiar asanas in a different way and order and also play with new asanas.
Meditation / Zazen
we offer Meditation in the mornings before the Myoser class. The sitting is inspired by Zen practice. Zen practice is sitting in the moment, observing the breath. This practice supports an increased awarness of the breath in the body and the movements of the mind.
we teach Pranayama on an individuel Level to comitted students. If you are interested in a Pranayama Practice please ask about advice. In workshops and special afternoons we will introduce the foundaition for this strong practice.