January 20th & 21st 2018
2:00 – 5:00 pm
2:00 – 4:00 pm
This workshop offers a comprehensive introduction to the practice and theory of traditional Ashtanga Yoga. Its essential principles and foundations will be taught in a compact way. Everybody who is interested in a strong Yoga practice is welcome to join. No prior Yoga experience is necessary to participate.
- The basics of Ashtanga Yoga (also in comparison to other traditions)
- Mysore Style teaching
- Detailed exploration of the sunsalutations
- Techniques of Ashtanga Yoga (Breath, Bandhas and Drishtis)
- Energetic Alignment in Ashtanga Yoga
- Structure of the “Primary Series” of Ashtanga Yoga
- Advice for a safe practice
This workshop is also suitable for students who already practising Ashtanga Yoga for a while. The given information will help to deepen the practice and understanding of Ashtanga Yoga in all its aspects.
Costs: (incl. 19 % Ust): 75 €
60 € reduced
For beginners we have a special offer including this workshop in combination with unlimited classes for the following 4 weeks at 145€, 120€ reduced.
(The reduced prices are for students, unemployed persons and for members of the Ashtanga Studio)